Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thumb Culture: Kicking it off

I have been using my family blog to post geeky findings, notes on cool technology and stuff that relates more to my "techie geek" self rather than my family life. I have therefore decided to launch a separate blog in which I can expand on these subjects without embarrassing my wife or son.

The title of the Blog comes from Thumb Culture a book by Peter Glotz on the impact of mobile technology in society, which appropriately covers the subjects I expect to touch on on this Blog.

As to the author: I am currently the head of Mobile and Distribution PartnerImage representing Google as depicted in Crunc...ships at Google, based in London. More info on my LinkedIn profile. I have spent the last ten years working in technology, primarily on mobile across the enterprise and consumer space.

Obligatory disclaimer: The information I post on this blog are my personal thoughts and do not reflect the official views of my employer.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

wheeru said...

browse around this website his comment is here view publisher site click this link here now published here view publisher site

Unknown said...

replica bags sydney gucci replica h3o59x7d03 replica bags online navigate to this web-site o7o93o8c40 best replica designer replica bags india click this over here now l6d90i6g00 fake louis vuitton replica bags on amazon