Friday, October 3, 2008

Hands on with the TMobile G1

Image representing Android as depicted in Crun...I finally got to play with the final UI of the TMobile G1 Android device over the last few days and I must admit I was impressed. Understand that my comment carries some Google bias, but more importantly strong skepticism having launched v1 mobile OSs before (ahem Motorola MPx200) and my recent frustration with the iPhone.

Here are some of the things I like the most:

Search: A lot of the features that we have implemented on the web including suggest and history make typing queries A LOT easier (the keyboard also helps. Video of the search features below:





The Android Market: Easy to browse, easy to find cool apps based on feedback, and a large number of FREE apps!

CUT AND PASTE!!! (enough said)





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: